Thursday, March 25, 2010

He's Back.................

It's been almost a year since my last post and it seems very strange to be sitting here writing this. For a time I wondered if I would ever write another post. I have gone through a long period of trial & tribulation as well as a period of introspection and reflection.

Without getting into the details, my life seemed to take a very odd series of twists and turns and I ultimately found myself in a rather hellish place. I would like to say that I emerged unscathed, but that would be a lie. It's true that the important lessons in life are often painful and the really important ones often leave deep scars. I feel like the phoenix in my graphic. With God's grace and mercy I have emerged from the ashes. Regretfully there were some who had to come with me in this journey. To my wife and my family, I say thank you for believing in me and standing by me.

Now it's time to refocus on the issues that are facing us. In other words, it's time for us to once again pickup our "Torches and Pitchforks."

Andrew
The Angry American

"Torches and Pitchforks - Protecting Americans from Politicians since 1791."

No comments: