Friday, August 16, 2013

Different Styles of Leadership (in Pictures)

I realize that I am potentially running the risk of ever being allowed to become a Rodeo Clown, at least in the state of Missouri, but I think I have to take the risk and lighten things up a bit.

I came across this photo today and I seriously could not stop laughing.

And the man always looks like he "knows" it's going to blow up.....
 Then it reminded me of this interesting little photo and I laughed even harder.

Obama: I'd rather be golfing
Putin: Seriously, this is who's running your country?
 Then, after I stopped laughing I realized how much of a laughing stock we have become.

In the run up to the 2008 election we were sold a bill of goods that said President Obama was going to restore America’s credibility around the world. We were told he was the smartest guy in the room and that he would repair the foreign affairs disasters that had befallen us under the prior administration.

Here we are almost five years later and the world is erupting and our global credibility and foreign affairs portfolio lies in tatters. You wonder why no one seems to take the President of the United States seriously any more?


Tell me who you would take more seriously?


The Formative Years: Choom Gang vs KGB

Does this really need a caption ?

So who are some of the people you hang out with?
To be honest, some of those fund raising events can be down right brutal.......

So how do you spend your vacations ?

What can I say....... at least he's not wearing those bands around his pant legs 
Photo Op picture vs Trained Killer

Views on the Military
At the end of the day I have got to believe that when it comes down it, the reason why no one takes us seriously is obvious.

Any Questions? Nyet....... Good

Humor, it's a nice thing to have when the world seems to be crumbling around you. So lighten up, you know this was funny.



No comments: