Saturday, September 27, 2008

Interview with Newt Gingrich

I've watched this video segment with former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich several times.

GINGRICH INTERVIEW VIDEO CLIP

Each time I do I find myself getting even more amazed at what these idiots in D.C. have done and continue to do.

If you are not an aficionado of Fox News, I ask you to put aside your feeling for a brief time and listen to what Speaker Gingrich says. He sticks it to both parties, and rightly so.

We, the people, need to set aside our "political feelings" because they are a sham. The people in D.C. simply do not care about us. To sit here and root for a party because you, and generations before you have done so is supremely asinine.

The politicians in D.C. are listening to the ones PAYING them. Not the salary you and I provide them, but the "supplementary" salary and perks they get from lobbyists. Every person on TV during this debacle has dirty hands. It's time, We The People, take back control.

Andrew,
The Angry American

No comments: