Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter - He Has Risen



In this day and age, it seems that a growing portion of our society wants to either minimize or completely eradicate God from each of our daily lives. He is being removed from work, home, school, business and politics. All around us we watch as the moral fabric of our society is being torn apart and yet we cannot understand why.

Matthew 10: "Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.”

As Christians around the world celebrate this most blessed day I am proud to proclaim my faith and take comfort in knowing that he has risen and conquered death.

Luke 24:  “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ”

Happy Easter and God Bless.

No comments: