Thursday, June 6, 2013

Out of Touch - Washington DC

There are times when I jump up on my soap box and preach about how out of touch the folks in Washington, D.C. have become. Sometimes I feel as if I am preaching to the choir, other times I feel as if my pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

We are in a really bad place here. 40% of the country feels we are being lied to and 40% feel as if we are being told the "God's honest truth" while another 20% have absolutely no clue and think Ben Ghazi is that guy who was in the Iron Man 3 movie. I remember when I was young and the average "unsure" percentage was in the single digits. People seemed to be better informed.

Please watch this video, listen to the words being expressed. It doesn't matter whether you are an (R) (D) (I) (Whatever)......... you know what he is saying is true. I'm not a big fan of attorney's, but sometimes you find the one person who seems to get it.

Lying to ourselves has gotten us here, ignoring the truth is only going to make it worse.

No comments: